Welcome back to our weekly roundup of HR events, hiring advice and social media news. We scour the internet all week long to bring you the most interesting, helpful and beneficial tidbits floating around blogs and websites. Enjoy!
Social media recruiting
- Social media recruiting is changing so quickly, is anyone else wondering how will recruiting look in 2023?
- “94 percent of recruiters plan on using social media in their efforts to find the best candidates.” Should you?
- 3 Essentials of Social Recruiting for Diversity. (Make applicants feel “included”)
- Meghan M. Biro lists 5 steps to help guide your technologically-advanced recruiting process.
- How Social Media Can Improve the Candidate Experience. #thecandidate
- Should you hire “foreigners” because they work harder?
- Does your social recruiting pass the test? Part 2
This house (of recruiting)
- Real estate brokers aren’t having trouble selling houses, they’re having trouble recruiting talent.
While one employer is still searching for a candidate’s CV in their inbox, their future-forward competitor has already located the candidate on LinkedIn and done a video interview on Skype.
- Salesforce Dreamforce: November 18-21, 2013 (Hurry Up!)
- Social Recruiting Strategies Conference: San Francisco – January 28-30, 2014